Zensar recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant's Retail Digital Services RadarView™ Report 2022-2023
Press Release | 26 May 2022
Pune, India, May 26, 2022: Zensar, a leading experience engineering and technology solutions company, announced it has been recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant's Retail Digital Services 2022-2023 RadarView™ Report for its retail transformation projects with customer experience-led engineering, hyper-personalization, and IT modernization services. This report assesses companies that offer digital services to accelerate digital transformation through emerging technologies, AI and analytics, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, IA, and IoT across the retail value chain.
Commenting on this announcement, Ajay S. Bhutoria, CEO and Managing Director, Zensar, said, “The retail industry has been at the forefront of implementing digital technologies to deliver superior experiences. Our inclusion in this industry report for the first time is encouraging, as we have emphasized renewed focus, leadership, and emerging technologies for our clients. We will continue to focus on deepening our expertise for our global retail clients as they create new milestones in their digital transformation journey.”
“Zensar is integrating its customer experience-led engineering and IT modernization services to assist retailers in their digital transformation journeys,” said Avasant’s Research Leader, Pooja Chopra. “Under its Return on Digital strategy, Zensar has developed a robust portfolio of industry-specific digital solutions such as Digital Experience Accelerator (DEXA) to enhance the customer experience and Digital Supply Chain to streamline inventory management and warehouse operations. Additionally, it has been investing aggressively in its existing research labs to develop differentiated solutions such as virtual/augment walkthroughs and strategic alliances with cloud platform and IoT providers.”
“Specialization in customer engagement, supply chain, and online commerce has placed Zensar as a disruptor in Avasant’s Retail Digital Services 2022–2023 RadarView,” Chopra added.
Samir Gosavi, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Consumer Services, Zensar, said, “We are excited to be featured in this report as a Disruptor. Being recognized for our extensive digital offerings underlines the value we bring to our global retail clients. We work with some of the most future-led global retail brands. These brands are focused on delivering human-centric experiences, which is something that our design agencies—Foolproof and Indigo Slate—specialize in. We will continue to bring in new technologies and capabilities to help our clients maximize their digital transformation investments.”
The report recognized Zensar in several key areas, including the following:
- Zensar has an extensive portfolio of services across the retail value chain
- Zensar maintains a strong emphasis on digital solutions to expand its market presence. Internal teams have developed multiple digital retail offerings and platforms, such as digital supply chain, customer experience transformation, Demand Nova, and Smart Window.
- Zensar has differentiated its services with offerings like Digital Experience Accelerator (DEXA) and Infinity CRO, aimed at increasing conversion rates of online customers.
- Zensar is strengthening its portfolio with advanced solutions like blockchain-based ZenSmartBox, computer vision and natural language processing-driven sentiment analysis, and AR/VR-led immersive shopping experiences.
- At Zenlabs, the company’s research and innovation lab in India, Zensar is developing cutting-edge innovations in AI, AR, IoT, deep learning, and blockchain. These innovations have direct relevance to the digital retail industry. For example, high-value extended reality solutions can enable virtual/augmented store walkthroughs, browsing experiences, and try-on sessions.
- Zensar continues to leverage strategic partnerships and alliances to deliver maximum business impacts for clients.
- Zensar has prioritized acquisitions based on three key parameters: capability enhancement, increased access to skills, and market access. In 2021, the company acquired M3Bi, which enhances its capabilities in data engineering, analytics, and AI/ML.
Zensar enables digital transformation across the retail value chain with customer experience-led engineering, hyper-personalization, and IT modernization services. With its deep domain expertise and industry-leading solutions, the company helps retail and consumer organizations improve efficiency and profitability while advancing their digital transformation goals.
For more information: https://zensar.com/retail-and-consumer-services