ENVIRONMENT, ENERGY, HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT (EHSEn)
"ISO 50001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 represent Zensar’s commitment towards the environment, energy and health and safety of its employees and other stakeholders."
Environment, Energy, Health and Safety Management Policy - Zensar is committed towards protecting the local and global environment in conformance with its business and to providing a safe and healthy work environment to its associates, business partners and those who may be impacted by the company’s activities.
Statement of Commitment - Zensar is committed to:
- Comply with all the environmental, health and safety related legal and regulatory requirements
- Set appropriate Policy, objectives and measurement targets and review them periodically for continual improvement
- Communicate the EHSEn policy and objectives to all employees, customers, business associates and other stake holders and ensure that it is available to the public
Environment and Energy Objectives –
- Adopt energy efficient measures
- Adopt 3-R philosophy (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) for all types of waste to prevent pollution
- Ardently promote energy efficient and environment friendly procurement
- Integrate energy and environmental consideration into the design of our new infrastructure facilities;
Health and Safety Objectives –
- Adopt measures that focus on the prevention of occupational Hazards
- Train and build competency among associates to handle emergencies related to health and safety
- Create awareness among associates with respect to environment, energy conservation, healthy and safe workplace measures